1. Who: OFFSHORE Crew only.2. DO NOT ATTEMPT THESE MODULES ON A MOBILE PHONE.3. Duration: 3-6 hours.4. Require: pen and paper.5. Require: Gmail email account and password6. Approved access only: 'Video unavailable' indicates access not granted.
1. Who: OFFSHORE Crew only.
2. DO NOT ATTEMPT THESE MODULES ON A MOBILE PHONE.
3. Duration: 3-6 hours.
4. Require: pen and paper.
5. Require: Gmail email account and password
6. Approved access only: 'Video unavailable' indicates access not granted.
A how-to understanding of crewing this specific cruising catamaran. (WHY ALL THIS STUFF? Click Here)Once MODULES are completed, PLEASE USE THIS LINK BELOW.
Rather than spending two days covering these theory topics, we get a HUGE HEAD-START. Just our in-depth safety brief, and then we're sailing.The modules should be a positive, and engaging experience. Don't try and memorise everything.Come back as many times as you like.
ADs will appear. They are not ours. Click the 'X' to close them.
How about I send you 'copyright-free' documents? Use our coffee link below.
Covers why we have these Modules, the legal side, and an introduction to mySerenity CREW MANUAL.
A deeper look into the mySerenity CREW MANUAL; crew responsibilities, basic autopilot, alarms & warnings, and B-SCAN.
Theory and examples of on-board safety equipment, lending to a strong background before the physical hands-on inspection. It's all about Survival.
Preparation for a Subcutaneous Injection.
Not available at this stage.
1. Our Yacht Insurance requires a certain level of knowledge and experience to be held by those crewing her, to remain Insured.2. Australian legislation requires a duty of care when you are with us, for your families & partners, and for your own safety and well-being. This forms a backbone toward that duty of care.3. For the other crew's safety. So that we are all on the same procedural page, especially when times get tough, which they will.
A huge THANK YOU to our SUBSCRIBERS of our YouTube Channel and for allowing us to get to a wider audience.
© Copyright 2022 diycatamaran.com. All rights reserved.